Friday, December 17, 2010

The Holidays, missing you

This is the first Christmas without our Ann. Thank God for all of you and your support and love. I don't think I could go on without you, my daughters, my son, my grandchildrenm my brothers, sister and their families and all of Ann's"extended Family".
Today is December 17, our 6th wedding Anniversary, I'm getting ready to visit the "scene of the crime" as you called it. Sunny,cold and just a kiss of fresh snow (just like the day 6 years ago), don't have to start a fire in the shelter this time to keep the wedding party warm though.
I will cry and smile and walk and have you close to me today........and always. I'll listen for the geese (wedding joke). By the way, all our Christmas shopping is completed (I think)and wrapped,the earliest ever. Be happy,be pleased, You are Loved.
The day after Christmas will be 6 months since you left us, but only physically, OK,OK, I won't talk dirty. I see the plaque on the wall in the kitchen every day..."Live,Love,Laugh"...I'm trying...........we're all trying.

I Love You with all my Heart and Spirit.................Stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment